Advertising & Sales Plan - Explained
What to Include in an Advertising Plan
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsWhat goes into an Advertising Plan?What goes into a Sales Plan?What are types of Publicity?What is a Public Relations Plan?Budget
What goes into an Advertising Plan?
What percentage of each media is to be used in your overall advertising package?
- Public Relations
- Co-operative advertising with wholesalers/retailers
- Internet Marketing
Branding What brand image are you trying to build?
- Brand is a promise of a repeatable experience that gives a consumer.
- What is your current brand in the market place?
- How do customers perceive you? Is it accurate?
- What do you want your image to be
- Top-of-Mind Awareness (TOMA)
- What is the first company (product) that comes to mind when you are considering buying this?
- Who else?
- If you are not in someones mind, they wont buy from you.
What goes into a Sales Plan?
- What type of sales persons are to be usedfood brokers, commissioned salespersons, etc.?
- What tools are to be provided to salespersons to assist getting orders (volume discounts, purchasing shelf space, etc.)?
- Will a sales training program be offered?
- AIDA Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
- How will sales effectiveness be measured?
- What incentives will be offered to salespersons for new accounts, achievements?
- Sales Promotion Programs
- What sales promotion activities are planned?
- Point of purchase displays/sales aids
- What costs are associated with each?
What are types of Publicity?
- Truck signs
What is a Public Relations Plan?
- Networking Events
- Charity Events (Sponsorships)
- How much is budgeted for year 1 in each category?
- Determine break-even point for any additional spending.
- Projected results of the promotional programs?