If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Back to: LAW, RISK, & TRANSACTIONS
- Consumer Protection Law (Intro)
- What is consumer protection law?
- Cooling Off Rule
- What major federal laws protect consumers?
- What is the Federal Trade Commission
- Enforcement procedures of the FTC?
- Penalties for violating FTC regulations?
- Commercial Practices Prohibited by FTC?
Unfair Trade Practices
- Predatory Pricing
- Bait & Switch
- Lemon Laws
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- What is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Users of Information?
- Credit Reporting Agency Consumers
- Reporting Agencies?
- Consumer Reporting Agency
- Furnishers of Information?
- Truth in Lending Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Billing Act
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT)
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Regulation B
- Consumer Credit Protection Act
- Consumer Advisory Council
Consumer Financial Protection Act
- Consumer Product Safety Act
- Consumer Product Labeling Laws
- Credit Repair Organization Act
- Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
- Privacy Act of 1974 (Privacy Act)
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978 (RFPA)
- Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986 (ECPA)
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of 1986 (COPPA)
- CAN SPAM Act
- What role do states play in Consumer Protection?