Marketing and Sustainability - Explained
What does sustainability affect marketing?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is Sustainability in Marketing?
Sustainability is simply the effort to reduce the negative impact on the environment. It involves the use resources in the process of making and distributing our products.
What is the Triple Bottom Line?
One framework of sustainability is called the triple bottom line. This framework focuses on three main things:
- Social Impact,
- Environmental Impact,
- Financial Impact.
The triple bottom line says if we take care of our people (customers or employees) while we also take care of the planet and we make a profit then we are succeeding on all levels.
When undertaking marketing efforts, we make decision and take actions based upon the expected impact in these three areas.
- Micro and Macro Marketing
- Why Does Marketing Matter?
- Purpose of Marketing
- Tasks of Marketing
- Marketing Affects the Economy
- Marketing Changes over Time
- What is the Marketing Concept?
- Relationships Matter in Marketing
- End User
- What do Marketing Managers Do?
- What is a Marketing Program?
- Role of Ethics in Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Marketing
- Marketing and Sustainability