Marketing - Explained
What is Marketing?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsWhat is Marketing?
What is Marketing?
Marketing is the activity set of institutions and processes for creating communicating delivering and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
Marketing, of course, includes sales and advertising. The key to understanding marketing is "Exchange". What we do in marketing is all about creating exchange. The exchange should have value for the stakeholder.
- What is Marketing?
- Role of Marketing in the Organization
- Role of Marketing in Society
- Micro and Macro Marketing
- Why Does Marketing Matter?
- Purpose of Marketing
- Tasks of Marketing
- Marketing Affects the Economy
- Marketing Changes over Time
- What is the Marketing Concept?
- Relationships Matter in Marketing
- End User
- What do Marketing Managers Do?
- What is a Marketing Program?
- Role of Ethics in Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Marketing
- Marketing and Sustainability