End User (Marketing) - Explained
What is an End User?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
What is an End User?
The end-user refers to the ultimate person who consumes a product or service. This term offers a sense of distinction between the individual who buys and makes use of goods or services, and the ones who design, develop, or manufacture the product. For developing an excellent product or service, the individuals who design, formulate, research, and promote the product or service should prioritize the preferences and needs of end-users, rather than their own. For instance, a tech programmer creating a special online platform trading multiple currencies would emphasize more on creating a user-friendly interface, and finding out what approach the end-user would follow, what content he or she would like to view, what steps he or she would take for having a quick access to information, what he or she would require to do the trade, and what he or she would do after the trading session finishes.
Back to: MARKETING, SALES, ADVERTISING, & PR
- What is Marketing?
- Role of Marketing in the Organization
- Role of Marketing in Society
- Micro and Macro Marketing
- Why Does Marketing Matter?
- Purpose of Marketing
- Tasks of Marketing
- Marketing Affects the Economy
- Marketing Changes over Time
- What is the Marketing Concept?
- Relationships Matter in Marketing
- End User
- What do Marketing Managers Do?
- What is a Marketing Program?
- Role of Ethics in Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Marketing
- Marketing and Sustainability
Academic Research on End Users