Marketing Manager - Explained
What does a Marketing Manager do?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Marketing, Advertising, Sales & PR
- Accounting, Taxation, and Reporting
- Professionalism & Career Development
Law, Transactions, & Risk Management
Government, Legal System, Administrative Law, & Constitutional Law Legal Disputes - Civil & Criminal Law Agency Law HR, Employment, Labor, & Discrimination Business Entities, Corporate Governance & Ownership Business Transactions, Antitrust, & Securities Law Real Estate, Personal, & Intellectual Property Commercial Law: Contract, Payments, Security Interests, & Bankruptcy Consumer Protection Insurance & Risk Management Immigration Law Environmental Protection Law Inheritance, Estates, and Trusts
- Business Management & Operations
- Economics, Finance, & Analytics
Table of ContentsWhat do Marketing Managers Do?
What do Marketing Managers Do?
Marketing managers generally are responsible for the following:
- Planning (marketing strategy and activities),
- Implementing those plans (Operational Activities), and
- Monitoring or controlling the performance of those plans (Checking Results).
- What is Marketing?
- Role of Marketing in the Organization
- Role of Marketing in Society
- Micro and Macro Marketing
- Why Does Marketing Matter?
- Purpose of Marketing
- Tasks of Marketing
- Marketing Affects the Economy
- Marketing Changes over Time
- What is the Marketing Concept?
- Relationships Matter in Marketing
- End User
- What do Marketing Managers Do?
- What is a Marketing Program?
- Role of Ethics in Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Marketing
- Marketing and Sustainability